Instructions for Use, Disclaimer, etc.
Bearing Product Number Search Tool
You can refer to the dimensional data of the products described in the “Rolling Bearing General Catalog (CAT.2202/J)” published by NTN Corporation (“the Company”).
You are requested to always read the following instructions and conditions before using the Bearing Product Number Search Tool.
You can use the Bearing Product Number Search Tool only if you have agreed to all of the following instructions and conditions.
- The definitions of the terms used in the Bearing Product Number Search Tool are in conformity with JIS B 0104.
- As for other details, you are requested to refer to exclusive catalogs of the Company published separately.
- The reference drawings described in the Bearing Product Number Search Tool are for the purpose of confirming positions of inner diameter, outer diameter, and width. Please be careful because they differ from reduced drawings of actual products.
- Each dimension of inner diameter, outer diameter, and width indicated in CAD drawings are nominal dimensions. Dimensions other than the above are not nominal dimensions, and therefore no figure can be read from the CAD drawings.
<Instructions for Use>
- The Bearing Product Number Search Tool and search results thereof (hereinafter, the term “search results” includes CAD drawings) can be used for a legitimate purpose of use of the Bearing Product Number Search Tool and in accordance with the terms and conditions described in these instructions. A user of the Bearing Technical Calculation Tool may provide the information to a third party, only subject to the condition that the user thoroughly explains to such third party about the content of these instructions and that such third party agrees to the terms and conditions described in these instructions and disclaimers.
- Any downloading, reproduction, use, reprinting and adaptation of the Program is prohibited. If a user violates this prohibition, he/she must take necessary measures in accordance with instructions of the Company. In this case, if the Company suffers any damages, the Company may claim compensation for damages against the user.
- A user may not distribute (including publication and release on the Internet) the Bearing Product Number Search Tool (including processed ones) to multiple and unspecified persons.
- There are cases where a user who accesses the site of the Bearing Product Number Search Tool may link to sites operated by third parties other than the Company.
- The Company pays careful attention to the production of the Bearing Product Number Search Tool. However, the Company shall not warrant that the Tool is free from misprints or programming bugs or that the Tool is free from defects in that its practical handling is different or is not fit for purpose of use of a user; nor does it make any warranty whatsoever as to the correctness, usefulness, reliability, etc. of search results. Search results of the Bearing Product Number Search Tool are reference samples prepared on the assumption of general cases, and any professional advice is not provided as to each individual case. If you are in need of professional advice, you are recommended to consult with the nearest sales office of the Company or contact us in the inquiry form below.
- If a user or a third party suffers damages due to the Bearing Product Number Search Tool or search results thereof, the Company shall not be liable for any such damages or disadvantages suffered by such users or third parties.
- The services provided on the Site may be suspended or completely discontinued due to a failure of communicating equipment, communication line or computer, or due to reasons of the Company, and the Company shall not be liable for any damages or disadvantages resulting from such suspension, discontinuation or termination of the services.
- The content of the Bearing Product Number Search Tool may change without notice to adapt to technical progress or improvement, and the Company shall not be liable for any damages or disadvantages resulting from any such changes, etc.
- Although there are cases where a user who accesses the site of the Bearing Product Number Search Tool may link to sites operated by third parties other than the Company, the Company shall not be liable for any use of such linked sites or any results thereof.
<Copyright and Other Intellectual Property Right>
- Copyrights and all other intellectual property rights to contents contained in the Site including the Bearing Product Number Search Tool, and catalogs, etc. shall all belong to the Company, and any such right shall not be transferred to a user.
<Modification of Use Conditions>
- The Company may modify the use conditions of the Bearing Product Number Search Tool without any prior notice. A user agrees in advance that there is such modification of the use conditions and agrees to observe such modified use conditions.
- Any dispute arising in connection with use of the Bearing Product Number Search Tool shall be brought to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Osaka District Court in the first instance, and the governing law for settlement of such disputes shall be the laws of Japan.
The Program is a web application based on the utilization of the Internet.
Use of the Program requires the following environment:
- Internet line connection
- Web browser in conformity with web standards (Internet Explorer 8 or over, Firefox 14.0.1 or over, or Safari 5.1.7 or over are recommended).